Book Secret Email System Review | To Drive Revenue Sales and Commissions

 

Do you know why I'd rather run an email based marketing business, you know, then any other type of business well rather than you know using Shopify rather than you know selling on Amazon rather than building funnels rather than even creating products rather than even, you know, even software rather than social media marketing rather than you know, building and agency rather than running ads on Facebook rather, you know to a group creating a Facebook group rather than Been posting on social media all day long hoping for sales to come in, you know rat because I don't have to have employees. I don't have to have overhead. I do not have to even create content and most of all because I don't even have to spend money on ads day in and day out to keep up sales coming in. And in fact, it cost me virtually nothing virtually. Nothing to send emails. All I do every day is I come into the office. In a send an email, that's it. That is it and then within minutes, I generate sales sales like these, you know see that that's a 4528 dollars, you know in a day that's 5,000 is $13 in a day that's over ten thousand dollars in a day. That's over 64,000 dollars in a month. And here's another 142 over 42,000 dollars in a month now just from one account that I barely even use and the list goes on and on.


On and on I got tons of really counts. Hi. My name is Matt basic. And for the last 24 years. I have been a one of the biggest underground marketers in the world. In fact know that you probably never heard of or maybe you have heard of me, you know, but here's the thing. I have helped guys like Russell Brunson like Ryan deiss before they you know, they were the as well known as they are today. In fact, you know, I have won trophies marketer the year. I've won it in 2010. I won one in 2019 and And I've done and I've even been interviewed on National Television about making money online. In fact, it was one of the most run episodes of all time that they had and I've been asked to speak all over the world to places like Singapore places like Ireland, Australia, Thailand Israel, London Poland, you know and many more but what's most important of all is I've been making millions of dollars a year just by sending emails since 2003. And in fact, I've set well over a billion emails.


The last 18 years and at last count I've done well over eight thousand email split test routes, you know, and in my email list are growing by up to 10-thousand Niner seven eight new subscribers a day on top of that my first book The Ultimate lead generation plan. Well even became a number one best-selling book in just a few short hours by just people sending emails and her look, you know, I've had a huge office before I've had, you know hundreds of employees. I've had my own private airplane. I even had my own Pilot Flying me around to different events. But you know, what I really had was a lot of headaches a lot of headaches a lot of overhead a lot of stress and so one day eight years ago. What I did was I decided to hire a talk to your accountant to help me figure out what was the most profitable area of my businesses? And in fact out of everything that we were doing email was the most profitable thing.


A mile and I say that as I say enough is enough. I close the doors and basically I kept my email list and that that's it. I just everything and I realized out of everything that I was doing that we were doing and the company is was email was the most consistent driving our profits. So I closed up everything and I could you know kept the one thing the one thing was my email list and they kept the most profitable. Blasted that we had the one thing that put real money in our pocket, you know year after year year after year and and everything else let everything else go I was instantly created my own Freedom business. And in fact today right now today or a few hours a day. Most of our work is sending emails and that's it. That's it. That's it. The way I do it is I have these pages that run specific ads to generate leads. And once I generate these leads then I can make money off.


That lead for years for you. Here's and so what I did is this I wrote a book and called The Secret email system. And the reason I call it the secret email system is because it is the secret way that nobody actually knows how to do email probably and in fact, so profitable that it feels like you're retired. In fact, nobody is really teaching email how to do email right and it's all about promoting other people's products not creating your own, you know. No, I've been doing it for 8 years now, and I'm not the only one who this is work for. In fact recently. I thought you know, I taught 67 people each of these people started generating sales within 24 hours. Now. In fact just yesterday just yesterday Klein hit me up and said this said I broke one point 1 million dollars gross this the year so far 520 $75,000 net and in has been a


Long time coming now to 1 million profits man. I love you. Thanks for always being there and especially when my head was up my butt. It will never be forgotten. No, you know and then the other day I got another email another client. Hit me up and she said she made her first sale online the day before that I had a client that came out of nowhere absolutely nowhere and he told me that he's doing two million dollars a month and it's amazing how so many people don't follow me. My BMG 10 method that I created basically build a list mail list get paid and then 10x, you know anyone can blatantly copy this method anyone. I mean it'll work for people that are just starting it'll work for people that you know want to, you know, quit their job for people that want to even retire early for people that want to you know, they just just a list to make a lot of money and and people have that want to have their own Freedom business. However, this presupposes that you are


Person that is willing to try a different strategy. You know that everyone else is trying to tell you to do and in fact, you're probably seeing the strategy and action several times, maybe one way or another but I venture to Guess that you haven't started using it or made it work and large number of people have tried to use this method now, but most don't get it all wrong. Why because each of them left out one or more key methods are key elements that I reveal inside this Book that will make the strategy so freaking effective. I mean leave out one of these and at best you'll spend way too much money and and at worst your whole strategy the whole thing will crumble to a million of pieces now make sure that use each of the elements inside simple Secrets inside this book in fact, and you might not be able to keep up with the amount of money flooding into your bank account using this BMG 10 method that I've created that made Millions.


Upon you know this method this strategy didn't just happen overnight. It took me three years and $65,000 to master after banging my head enroll in one year. I will tell you when I first didn't I barely could even get my family Christmas presents that year. It was a long time ago, but it was painful and that moment had them painful moment for sure and thank God I figured it out and it was it was all these I took all these lifetime changing methods and strategies and put them in there so that you can make money online and I put it in this little 32-page book. Look and these strategies May businesses millions of dollars. And in fact Ordinary People millionaires, you know, this is not just Theory, you know, they'll my goal is to create a little yet powerful book, you know about the system that I sought after for years and inside this book. Here's what you'll discover. And in fact, you'll discover the shocking truth why artists starve why the you know the way to success the top niches for making money online in fact how to Short


Your way to money the number one most important metric the strategy to immediately start making money the my top 7 traffic sources. In fact my money making Mantra, you know a special effect that will manifest more sales whether you want them or not and plus how to ten exit, you know, the last missing piece and in fact the thing that rarely anybody does but it is the biggest reasons why they fail and in fact, I I wanted to make this such a no-brainer. So what I did is I even going to give you some outrageous bonuses. In fact, I'm gonna give you my 3x formula calculator plus a video to share the secrets using it properly. In fact, I'm going to give you a thousand emails that you can adapt that you can swipe that you can employ and in fact, I'm going to give you a lead generation template to get self-liquidating leads. And in fact my secret email system checklist in a handful more, you know, this is something that your


Look, of course, and I look forward to seeing you as one of my neck success story. Anyway, hurry up. Go grab right now. Thank you very much. 





Post a Comment

0 Comments