About MicroMax Note 1 in and 1B | Honest Thoughts On Their Comeback

  


Micromax has come back. The second index seems to be it is taken off really? 

Yes, the first two phones that they have launched impressed me They've come at right specification. I'm going to tell you a lot about that.  today's Blog  as much as it is for you the consumers it is also for Micromax the brand yes, if someone from Micromax has Reading this Blog . I really want you guys to read till the end because Being in the space for last five six years. I have gathered a few things and while I'm going to talk about these two new phones. I'm also going to talk about what and How Micromax should move forward at least that is my point of view. And that is what I'm going to tell you in this Blog .

So like I said two phones Micromax has launched and they have impressed me. The first phone is Micromax Note 1 in know. It won the first thing they did really good was you know play on the emotions and there's nothing wrong in it, you know, they appeal to the hindustani with this in India. Not one has come in a very high competitive segment. Yes that 10,000 to 15,000 rupees. But if you look at the specifications, let's go over it quickly G85 processor, which I think is a very very capable processor and a lot of phones right now in that thirteen fourteen thousand price range twelve thirteen thousand price range have come with It has got a fingerprint sensor. It is looking good the build quality. I have not handled it myself. But from what I see it is looking good. It is looking Premier. It is got a physical fingerprint sensor at the back. It is called big screen 6.67 inch IPS LCD display and I am fine with it again in this price category. You can 6.5. This is a bigger screen. That is good. It has got a punch hole. So it looks modern battery five thousand mAh hour battery 18 watt Fire fast charging reverse charging is also . If you look at the camera, it is forty eight. Megapixel quad camera setup 16 megapixel. Selfie camera overall. I have no complaints whatsoever about the specifications and at 10 triple line for their base variant of 4GB 64GB. I think it is a really good deal. 

The next phone is Micromax 1B. It comes in five to ten thousand price range and it is interesting. There's a to 32GB version 2 GB Ram 32GB version, which is on Android go.And there's a 4GB 64 GB variant, which is a stock Android so interesting combination, but again here if you look at the specifications and price it comes the processor is G35 five thousand mAh hour battery 10 of what charging it has got a physical fingerprint sensor 6.5 2 inch screen

Price very good. Seven triple 9 I think in that price range. You are getting best bang for buck. And again 2 GB 32 GB for six triple 9. I think if you are going to go go with the seven triple line variant 4GB 64GB. I don't think very few people will go for 2 GB 32 GB. That's my look again. You have got Android go in it so lighter apps. So like I said at the start, you know, they have done it. Right most of the things they have done, right, but if you want to become a successful,Smartphone company if you want to compete with likes of Realme and xiaomi there is a lot more to do first and foremost. You need to be consistent. I don't think Micromax will be successful if they launch now and then wait for another 3-4 months and then again launched one. No that is not how it is going to work Indian Market has changed over the last four to five years and you need to be very very consistent like real meat has like xiaomi does launch Is not everyone every another month every alternative month.  So like I said consistency is very important second about these two phones. What I really liked is their experience OS experience its stock Android.Also not enough. Yes. It does not have any bloatware. It does not have any pre-installed apps excellent, but there are certain customizations that consumers want now a classic example, I give Motorola you look at their OS it's complete stock Android, but they also threw my Moto they give certain customizations which are very important for wallpaper for your icons and a lot of other things for example camera if you use a stock Google camera, it's not all that great. It does not invoke. Confidence if you can make some changes bring some customization and at the same time keep that stock Android experience without any bloatware. That would be the best thing to do in my view third and very very important thing. I think it is extremely important that their after-sales service becomes number one that is very important because I remember for Micromax that was a problem when they initially launched their smartphones. There was a lot of problems with services that is one issue they need To resolve and resolved immediately because if you sell good phones that is not enough if the phone breaks down or there is some issue with the phone. You need to address immediately again there.The Micromax told that we are aiming for a 60-minute issue resolution with our service centers, but they I think right now they have got about 600 or 700 centers which they are trying to increase but they need to do it quickly. So after sales service is going to be very A important for success of Micromax, you know, there is one issue that I have seen with in Note 1 and 1 B available.it's Ability they have lat.

 This is the phones but we don't have it in our hands not of the bloggers YouTubers. No one has got its stock availability is very very important and that to timely availability because let's say for example, they have about a thousand phones only on the launch date. What's the use if there are 10,000 there are 50,000 people. There are a hundred thousand people waiting to buy these in phones and if they don't get it they are going to be disappointed and they're going to go with someone else and there are a lot of options. Especially in that pricing so stock availability is going to be very important even more important on time very very important. They actually at launch they needed to have a stock another one or two days. They should have gone on sale because right now the interest levels are at the highest so they need to take care of this in the upcoming launches. Finally. I want to say that with their initial two phones Micromax, you know, the phones look good in India, that is very important. How does the phone look in? And how does it feel in hand? I think one be and not one are good, but they need to do it with their other launches as well. So again, that is a small thing but still a very important one. I hope that someone from Micromax sees this and tries to implement all these things because like I said at the start in my view, I think all these things are very important just launching a phone at aggressive price point is not enough to be a successful smart phone company. 

Now the question to you is What do you think? How is Micromax going to do in next? 

Tell me in comments because I really want to know what you think about this second Innings the start of second Innings of micromax.

 


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Micromax has done an amazing job with the integration of some really powerful and solid features and specs into both the devices. Mediatek gaming chipsets are good choices of processors in this price range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mediatek Helio G35 and Helio G85 are powerful chipsets of the Mediatek G series. Micromax has done a good job with the iN series.

    ReplyDelete